Sunday 21 March 2010

Anthropologie





I have been more than a little slack in my blogging recently, oops! I start with oh so good intentions. Today has been less than productive, I've been poorly all weekend and had to call in sick today, so not even made myself any pennies. However, lying in bed browsing the internet all day did lead to one good thing... I found a design internship at one of my favourite companies - hurrah! And with nothing better to do with myself I applied. Not phased just yet by the fact their Head Office is based in Philadelphia as I don't think anything will come of it.... but these pictures are a little insight into why I love the company so much. For those who know me... laser cutting, fabric manipulation, embroidery.... perfect?! X

No comments:

Post a Comment